VG-5 Stainless Steel, VG-10 Stainless Steel, Aogami Super Steel
|Type & Length||
Santoku / Multi-Purpose Knife 180mm, Gyuto / Chef Knife 210mm, Gyuto / Chef Knife 240mm, Petit Knife 150mm
Camouflage Red, Camouflage Blue, Camouflage Orange, Camouflage Green, Marble White, Marble Beige, Marble Black, Pearl White, Pearl Pink, Pearl Abalone, COMPLITE® Red, COMPLITE® Gray, Scale Blue
Toshu Made-to-Order Chef Knives
$267.84 – $483.60
About Toshu Custom Knives
Toshu custom chef knives are the best for gift or those who want only one special knife with highest quality. With sharpest cutting quality by Toshu's special techniques, you can choose blade material, knife type and handle. You can also order engravings of your name on it for free.
For more details, please see this page: LINK
Making Process of Toshu Chef Knives
Chef knives made by Toshu have all of five features that finest kitchen knives must have. Toshu makes knives using traditional Japanese swordsmiths’ techniques, “Hizukuri Forging” and “Edo-Togi grind”. Please see the movie for details.
- Choose blade material, knife type and handle from select box below and put it in your cart. Please refer to the table below about each option. Also, for details of each option e.g. what's the difference between VG5 and VG10, please refer to this page (LINK).
- Place your order: name engraving is complimentary when ordering from our site! Please enter it in "Order notes" on check out page. You can use alphabet or Japanese characters (Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji)
* Order will complete when you place your order and payment is done.
* It will take up to 50 days to make your knife and ship.
* Change or return is not accepted after your order is placed.
Prices of Options
1. Blade Materials
VG5 Stainless Steel
This material boasts a balanced hardness which allows it to hold its famously sharp edge for extended periods with minimal maintenance or special care.
VG10 Stainless Steel
This material is another stainless option this time with elevated hardness capable of taking a even sharper edge.
Aogami Super Steel
This material is most traditionally crafted and time-tested. With unmatched hardness, this steel is capable of providing the best cut with Tohsu’s sharpest edge.
2. Knife Types
Toshu custom knifes has variety of unique handles. Picture of handle chosen will be shown on the product image window.
Please note that price differs between materials, types and handles. Price of the combination you choose will be shown below.
There are no reviews yet.